-->

LEMON DROP MINI CAKES



These mini Lemon Drops are a perfect treat for lemon fans. Tiny lemon cakes are drenched in a mouthwatering lemon glaze making them delicious and addicting.
I am a huge fan of all things lemon, and these Lemon Drops are my latest experiment. The original recipe called for a cake mix, but it made 75 lemon drops. I didn’t need that many, so I decided to come up with my own recipe. I am thrilled with how they turned out.
I took them to a bridal shower, and they were a big hit! They are soft and buttery, and the lemon glaze soaks into every nook and cranny, making every bite delectable. Be careful, they are hard to stop eating!

LEMON DROP MINI CAKES

Course : Dessert
Cuisine : American
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 12 minutes
Total Time : 27 minutes
Servings : 48
Calories : 62 kcal
Author : Kara Cook

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1 whole egg
  • 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
  • 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
LEMON GLAZE
  • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
  • 1 Tbsp melted butter
  • 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • 2 Tbsp milk
INSTRUCTIONS

Get the full instruction @lilluna.com


1 Response to " LEMON DROP MINI CAKES"

  1. I just made these and they are AMAZING! I read all the comments about being hard to get out of the muffin tin. I used the mini paper liners, and when they cooled down, I put them in the fridge overnight. Then the paper is easy to get off when they are refrigerated. I had put the glaze in the fridge as well when I decided to refrigerate them yesterday. I was going to heat the glaze up today, but I just used the glaze as an icing. It was just as good!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel